Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Internet Connection

I'm having difficulties in having internet connection at my home. At first taught, I decided to use streamyx services, but the contract wrote that I have to use it for 12 months before I can get the line disconnect.

The problem is, I'm going to move out from the house in 3 months time. Then how in earth can I use the service.

Then I searched around for internet service provider available. I searched the web using Mr Google, asked friends, families. One day, when went shopping with my husband nad my son, I came across one of the handphone shop. Asked the salesperson about internet connection available at my hometown, and he suggested me using wireless internet broadband from Digi. The service cost a little bit higher than streamyx, but I know I can afford the bill.

So, now, with RM99 a month plus RM20 for service fee, I am now connected to the 'world'...

What a pleasure!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home